Inspiration, Journeys, winter camping
Last Minute Micro Adventures
Introducing our Last Minute Micro Adventures.
Life is busy. Organising quality time with loved ones can sometimes seem impossible. To help you take advantage of the last of this years light evenings, we are releasing a limited edition £199 two day campervan hire offer.
Inspired by the British adventurer and author Alastair Humphreys, we have brought a huge dollop of luxury to his microadventure concept of an overnight outdoors adventure.
Just say the word and we will have a gorgeous VW California Ocean ready and waiting for you to collet from our garage in Weston Village on the edge of Bath from as early as 9.30am. It’s yours until 4.30pm the next day.
We can meet you at Bath Spa Train Station or look after your car for you while you are away.
Don’t hang about, this offer is strictly is limited. Just like the Autumn, when it’s gone… it’s gone.
All Last Minute Micro Adventures must be completed by Friday 31st October.
Worried about our campers not being cosy enough at night? We could tell you how insulated they are and how fantastic the heating is. But its best to hear it from our customers.
Where to go and what to do.
It is surprising where you can get to within a 2 hour drive from our HQ in Bath.
- Hunting the four falls In West Brecon’s Waterfall Country. Followed by stargazing in the Dark Sky Reserve Brecon Beacons, Wales
- If walking along the side of the river looking for waterfalls sounds too tame. Try Gorge Scrambling, where you are walking in the river and sliding down waterfalls!
- Prefer floating on the water? A personal Sea Kayak tour of the Jurassic Coast from Lulworth Cove to Durdle Door, in Dorset may be more suited.
- More partial to dangling above the water than maybe you need climbing & abseiling in the Valley of Rocks, near Porlock in West Somerset. (No Experience needed)
- Feeling more creative then discover original art at the Forest of Dean Sculpture Park, Gloucestershire